lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netconn API reliability issue

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netconn API reliability issue
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:10:06 +0200

newbie wrote:
In simple tests, I tried to exchange data betwenn server. transmission
succeeded only for 17 sequential exchanges then I get error from
netconn_recv.

My simple answer would be that the remote side closes the connection.
Seriously, without any more info, how could one help here? You'll at least have to try to match lwIP's behaviour with what's going on (on the cable), e.g. by using wireshark.

Simon