lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to set the link up

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to set the link up
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 16:55:24 +0000

Hi,

Yes I have two tasks... One polling the link and another handling the application side DHCP.

You can use one task but in my case as the code is shared between devices I have split it to

two separate tasks. In that case every device may be different. Sometimes the link task is a bit

different (local) because the network part is different... Sometimes it has just a PHY, sometimes

it has a switch etc...

My DHCP task calls dhcp_start and wait for an IP. If there is a timeout the task will assign a static

default IP. You can do something similar.

BR,

Noam.