lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP 1.41 select does not return ?

From: Arpit Agarwal
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP 1.41 select does not return ?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 15:33:46 +0000

Hi Noam,

Just to clarify another thing, is the environment where you are trying to use lwip_select also uses select for file descriptors ?
If yes then there is a possibility of malfunctioning as if I am not wrong lwip_select is not meant to be used with file descriptors as opposed normal BSD style select which is normally meant for both file and socket descriptors.

I used to face similar problems when porting lwip to an RTOS with POSIX compliance  / BSD-style API support.

If this is not the case, then probably I have no clue what might be causing this malfunctioning as I don't have the code and environment you are using.

--
Thanks & Regards,
ARPIT AGARWAL

“ The greater part of progress is the desire to progress. ” — Seneca