lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] invalid recvmbox in UDP recv() function

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] invalid recvmbox in UDP recv() function
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 12:35:46 +0200

gussabina wrote:
> I'm using lwIP with FreeRTOS and I need to receive data via UDP. I'm testing
> the following code which goes through until recv() function where it stucks
> in the following line;
>
> LWIP_ERROR("netconn_accept: invalid recvmbox",
> sys_mbox_valid(&conn->recvmbox), return ERR_CONN;);
>
> inside netconn_recv( ) in api_lib.c

I have absolutely no ide why this would happen. From the error message, you're
using 1.4.0 or 1.4.1, so you might want to try to update to 2.0.x, maybe that
fixes anything.

Aside from that, the code you sent does not look wrong, so I suspect either a
bug in your port or something overwriting some memory...

Simon