lwip-users

[lwip-users] Is there a way to cancel a call to lwip_select()?

From: doragasu
Subject: [lwip-users] Is there a way to cancel a call to lwip_select()?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 10:39:18 -0700 (MST)

I think this is a typical problem. I have lwip_select() blocked waiting
events on several sockets. But now I want to add another socket to the FD
set. When using select() on Linux/BSD, the usual way to solve this problem
is to add another descriptor (e.g. a pipe) to the FD set, so you can do
dummy writes to this descriptor to "cancel" the select() call.

Is it possible to do anything similar when using lwip_select()?