lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for lwIP

From: Amit Ashara
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for lwIP
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 15:43:22 -0500

Hello Sergio,

I am using bare metal as well without OS and lwIP 1.4.1. So I don't see most of the functions being mentioned. Looks like I would need to bring 2.0.0.RC2 (quite some work). in my case I am using the drivers from TM4C. I checked and

  psNetif->output = etharp_output;

So what you are suggesting that I modify the etharp_output to process the LLDP transmit packet?

Regards
Amit