lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] raw API

From: A480G
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] raw API
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 06:11:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Noam,

Thanks again for your informative advise!!

Sure I use FreeRTOS, but my devise is a ARM® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller so I
guess I would not have any problems with the interrupts.

I've found actually a working lwip FTP server, where the reading from the
developer that is capable of streaming packets it has some minor issues, but
for the moment I think that would not be a problem.
The actual problem is that I'm not sure if I use it in the right way. What I
mean is that again I have problem with streaming packets. here is a
wireshark screenshot
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n26976/Untitled.png>

any advises will be appreciated

BR