lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to contribute to lwIP?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to contribute to lwIP?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 21:10:43 +0200

Andrey Butok wrote:
What are the best ways to contribute to lwIP stack project?

I mean bug fixing and adding new features and protocols.

The way we do that is to add bug entries and post fixes and patches. If you found this list, you might already know the bug/patch tracker is located at https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip/

I have requested membership in development of lwIP project, but did not receive any answer.

Yeah, sorry. I keep forgetting to send the rejections. I do get many requests for membership from people I don't know. We always had the policy of adding people as members after getting to know them by being active in development via the bug tracker and the mailing lists.

Does exist other ways or maybe an e-mail address where I may submit patches?

So you found this list but you haven't found the bug tracker? Really? :-)

Simon