lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP to support NAT

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP to support NAT
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:14:07 +0200

Yanrui Hu wrote:
> Seems somebody every let lwIP support NAT.
> But I do not see the code in 1.4.1.

I don't understand that.

> Could you guys tell me where I can get the code.

Guessing what you mean, there has been a guy posting NAT code to the bug/patch
tracker, but it turned out he did not have the right (license!) to do that, so
we deleted the files.

Anyway, if you need a router, you might be better off using linux or bsd: once
you'd have NAT running, you might find more and more protocols/services missing
on lwIP that are readily available for these OSes.

Simon