lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems on Class-B network

From: Stephen Cowell
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems on Class-B network
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 15:46:04 -0500

Hey Sergio...
Yes, I'm aware we are 'classless' now, but the
nomenclature was the easiest way to describe/
google it.  I understand /23... much the same as
class-B.

I assume that they have a virtual gateway devoted
to each drop... not sure why, but the gateway is
ping-able.

We are shipping the replacement now... if it still has
problems, perhaps I'll get to visit sunny Austria!
__
Steve
.

Stephen Cowell