lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ethernet package through SPI interface

From: marcus
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ethernet package through SPI interface
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:46:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sir :

I am very sorry to bother you again!

There is someone tells me that You can create a virtual network interface, a virtual netif, to bridge SPI data to lwIP protocol stack.

I have searched Ethernet, but I do not get useful information.

Do you have any idea, example or document that shows how to create a virtual network?

Please give me your suggestion.

Best regards,

Marcus