lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP connetions number limit

From: Gene Cumm
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP connetions number limit
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 07:07:43 -0500

Mutty, I apologize but I don't have an answer for you but I need to
alert the moderators/operators.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 9:12 AM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using lwIP version 1.4.0 on an AVR32 microcontroller.
> In my application I need to keep opened up to three TCPconnection on the same
> TCP port.
> If a 4th connection arrives, while all the other three arealready opened,
> this connection have tobe discarded keeping active alle the three existing
> connections.
>
> What happens now on my system is that when the 4thconnection arrives, one of
> the three existing is automatically closed, and the4th is activated.
>
> How I can avoid this ???
>
> I'm currently using BSD socket layer, and I've setMEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB = 3.
>
> Thank you

When this arrived, it was delivered to Spam with the following message:

Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in inwind.it but
has failed inwind.it's required tests for authentication.  Learn more

    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1366858?hl=en&expand=5

Fortunately, inwind.it's policy is more relaxed than Yahoo's.

inwind.it.              86400   IN      TXT     "v=spf1
ip4:212.48.25.128/25 ip4:212.48.14.160/27
include:srs.bis.na.blackberry.com include:srs.bis.eu.blackberry.com
include:srs.bis.ap.blackberry.com -all"

_dmarc.inwind.it.       300     IN      TXT     "v=DMARC1\;
p=quarantine\; fo=1\; rua= mailto:address@hidden,
mailto:address@hidden; ruf=
mailto:address@hidden;";

http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17891458
http://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC

In my opinion, dmarc_moderation_action of "Munge From" is the cleanest
option but requires updates to the nongnu.org list daemon.

--
-Gene