lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Buffer Size Increment

From: Gaurav Jain
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Buffer Size Increment
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 08:48:52 +0530

Hi Simon,
Thank you for persisting on analyzing the packets. I have realized
that little knowledge is actually dangerous. Read through the TCP Send
Window and Receive Window Mechanism, MSS, and much more stuff and have
a much better understanding now.
I have analyzed the packets and what you said is 100% correct. Thanks
for the feedback as that helped me out of complacency :)