lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Missed Ethernet Frame

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Missed Ethernet Frame
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:28:07 -0300

Hi Colin,
I'm sorry I can't help, I'm not familiar with the socket API. Try
opening a new thread with your specific issue, and specify you are using
the socket API.
Please include file and line number where you see the packet is dropped.
As far as I can see, TCP drops because the upper layer can't handle,
maybe you are not getting data fast enough out of the socket API, but
again, I'm not familiar with it.