lwip-users

[lwip-users] Compilations errors with MEM_USE_POOLS

From: Andy Pont
Subject: [lwip-users] Compilations errors with MEM_USE_POOLS
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:46:41 -0000

Hello,

As I don't have access to a C library malloc() function I tried making a
call to mem_malloc() elsewhere in the project outside of the lwIP source
tree.  That call hangs and I am in the process of debugging it.

As a quick alternative I thought I would define MEM_USE_POOLS as 1 in
lwipopts.h and see if that made things easier (or worked) but it gives
compilation errors:

net/lwIP/src/include/lwip/memp.h(64): Error! E1063: Missing operand
net/lwIP/src/include/lwip/memp.h(73): Error! E1063: Missing operand

Not sure what is going on with the compilation error but the comments around
the definition of the enum in memp.h use _START and _END but the actual code
uses _FIRST and _LAST.

Could someone clue me in as to what I am missing?

Thanks,

Andy.