lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] CGI handler initialization

From: Rishit
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] CGI handler initialization
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 18:07:11 +0000 (UTC)

address@hidden <address@hidden> writes:

>     rocco brandi wrote:
>
> if I set:
>               const tCGI myCGI[]={{string, extract}};
>               http_set_cgi_handlers(myCGI,1);
>               the compiler warn:
>               error: syntax error before numeric constant
>               warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of
>               'http_set_cgi_handlers'
>               error: conflicting types for 'http_set_cgi_handlers'
>               error: previous declaration of 'http_set_cgi_handlers'
was
>               here
>                warning: data definition has no type or storage class
>               warning: no newline at end of file
>

>     Without knowing which code/what lines in which file the compiler
>     complains about, I can't help you very much. However, it seems
like
>     at least
>     a) your include order is wrong or you are missing an include file
>     (or the define that enables CGI is missing) and
>     b) your function definition is indeed wrong, it should be:
>     const char *extract(int ind, int NumParam, char *param[], char
>     *val[]);
>     Simon

Hi Simon,

Your description is quite helpful. I am trying to connect .cgi with my
program and i've done all the thing described here by Rocco and
corrected by you. However, I am having hard time resolving this issue,
although i've declared and initialize the CGI handler, my server does
not seems to find .cgi file, or for that matter, it is not even going to
the CGI handler.
I think its an issue with application layer which is getting the .cgi
tag but it doesn't know what to do with it or where is the handler or if
the CGI is enabled or not.

Can you please help me with the issue.
Thanks
Rishit