lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to send data at a defined time?

From: martinh
Subject: [lwip-users] How to send data at a defined time?
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 02:16:29 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

having learned that all send operations must be made from within the lwIp
context, I wonder how it could be realized to send some TCP data packages at
a certain time within the main cycle.

Let's say the main funcion has a cycle time of 30ms. This period is
interrupted by several timers. Timer12 fires after 20ms and timer13 after
30ms starting a new cycle.
Questions:
1. How could it be managed that data is transferred after timer12 has fired?
Is there away to enter lwIP context at a certain moment?
2. Is it realistic to send several data blocks within 10ms? I mean how much
time would it take until the sent callback routine is invoked and allows me
to send the next data block?

Does anybody know?

Regards,
Martin H.