lwip-users

[lwip-users] netconn_connect function returns error '-12'.

From: rohanm
Subject: [lwip-users] netconn_connect function returns error '-12'.
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 06:16:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I am working on the code which connects to FTP server to access files.
I am successfully able to connect a socket from the client that is able to
Login.but when i try to send a file,FTP server making call to
netconn_connect function to connect back with the client.In this scenario
netconn_connect function returns '-12' value that is 'ERR_RST'.can you
please inform why might this be happening.

thanks
rohan.