lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP keeps re-transmitting but no ACK packet after SYN,

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP keeps re-transmitting but no ACK packet after SYN, SYN+ACK
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:28:44 +0100

Mohsin wrote:
One more thing is that with exactly same IP configurations, webserver code and same PC & device, webserver is working for one of my previous backup codes (stable released LWIP 1.4.1 and not git head updated). So, I guess there may be some change in the functionality of tcp.c/tcp_in.c/tcp_out.c in current git head because of which my application is not working.

Looking at the traces, all TCP packets sent by your device seem to have invalid *IP* checksums (where ICMP/IPv4 packets are OK). Since the TCP packets might well be pbuf chains while the ping-reply packets are (almost) surely single-pbuf-packets, I suspect a free-after-use issue somewhere in your port/driver setup.

Simon