lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Increasing LwIP performance

From: Michał Karczewski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Increasing LwIP performance
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:52:24 +0100

Thanks for all of your responds. I will double check priority matter,
because right now I'm running ethernet process in polling mode. To be
precise, except internet feature (which is only additional functionality)
there is measure system under SPI, working GUI on screen, USB etc., so there
is big possibility that inexact interrupt implementation is the biggest
issue.