lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 10:05:40 -0700

No demo or sample really. Best resources are the SLIP source code and maybe Wiki page on the protocol. It *is* a really simple encapsulation.

As for the rest, it's going to be fully custom to your application:

- Serial port layer: implement those SIO_xxx() methods based on your hardware - Address resolution: you'll have to implement some kind of table to match IP address to radio link

Cheers
Ivan