lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Pinging for link-local IP6 address not working

From: Mohsin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Pinging for link-local IP6 address not working
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:13:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell me why I get "General Failure" reply when I ping IP6
address configured usin LWIP in my device though I can see packets Tx/Rx jn
wireshark.

Please I'm stucked here since many days as I haven't found any solution for
successful ping.

Also when I tried pinging IPv6 between two PCs for link-local address, even
then it gives General Failure.

Does it mean pinging IPv6 will always give "General Failure" only?????

Really I'm unable to judge whether IPv6 is properly implemented in my device
or not?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohsin Kesarani