lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP - TCP receive assert failed

From: Sg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP - TCP receive assert failed
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:45:07 +0100

Xiaowen,

there were many many bug fixed since that old Version. I'd strongly advise to upgrade! Also in the PPP stack there are bugs fixed!

Cheers,
Simon

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Am 23. Januar 2015 16:55:34 schrieb Jackie <address@hidden>:

Hi Simon,

Yes, I am using a very old version of LWIP. I don't know the version
number though, it should be older than 1.1.0. It is from our supplier,
and I think the issue I encountered (mentioned below) is also from the
supplier.

So basically it is not a good idea to use sys_sem_wait() in the context
of tcpip_thread(), in case probably tcp_output() is called recursively.

Best,
Xiaowen