lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1

From: Thomas Ubensee
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:02:58 -0200

Hi Sylvian,

we still couldn't come to a decision. So I still have some questions, which might help me to decide which version to use.
Do you know if somebody uses the old PPP code (v 1.4.1) in production? Or the new PPP code?
What was the reason that made you rebuild the PPP code?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 09:05:19AM -0200, Thomas Ubensee wrote:
> Hy Sylvain,
>
> thank you for the very quick response. So when we choose to merge the new
> PPP code into version 1.4.1 which branch would you recommend?

Erm, the PPP new code is in, and now only in, the master branch.

Sylvain

--
Thomas Übensee
Arquiteto de Software Sênior - Projeto RDS Defesa

Diretoria de Redes Convergentes (DRC)
Fundação CPqD
F:+55-19-3705.4087