lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC1768 lpc_low_level_input: Packet dropped witherrors

From: Grzegorz Niemirowski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC1768 lpc_low_level_input: Packet dropped witherrors (0xffffffff)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 03:07:44 +0100

Jan Menzel <address@hidden> napisal(a):
Hi all!
It seems that I've found the problem now. For anyone facing the same
issue: I have changed the linker script and positioned the buffer
descriptors and the receive buffers into the same RAM block. Before this
the linker had placed the buffer descriptors in SRAM (0x1000xxxx) and
the buffers in AHB-SRAM (0x2007xxxx).
Any clue why that matters?

Does your low level driver use DMA? Is AHB-SRAM accessible by DMA?

Grzegorz Niemirowski