lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to explicitly set IP6 header version = 6 in outgoin

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to explicitly set IP6 header version = 6 in outgoing packets
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:48:43 -0700

This is already done in ethip6_send().

Are you sure you've set this?

  netif->output_ip6 = ethip6_output;

Also, is the pbuf_header() call in ethip6_output() failing? have you set PBUF_LINK_HLEN to 14 or 16 ?

Ivan

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:57:55 -0700 (MST)
From: mfkexpress <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] How to explicitly set IP6 header version = 6 in
        outgoing packets

Hi,

I'm implementing IPv6 in my ethernet device.

Can anyone please tell me how to explicitly set IP6 header version of the outgoing packets to be 6 just before sending the packet. i. e. just before
calling BeginPacketSend();

Because in my case, IP6 header version remains 0 only for all outgoing
packets of my device and hence packets are not received at my PC. So I want
to set it to 6 explicitly.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mohsin