lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] hayes commands popping up in ppp stream

From: nkarakotas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] hayes commands popping up in ppp stream
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 00:14:25 +0000

Hi,

The product is fine,I have been using the SIM900D without any problems in many different countries as well. It may run for a days without dropping the connection. Obviously you have a hardware issue as your not supplying enough voltage or power supply voltage drops when the gsm signal is low and requires 2W.  Also it maybe a setup problem. Are you setting up the SIM900d as transparent mode?

const char *AT_CIPMODE = "AT+CIPMODE=1\r";
err = sim_send_recv(AT_CIPMODE,13,buf,length,&br);

Nick