lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:46:03 -0700

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 22:46:07 -0700 (MST)
From: mfkexpress <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Thank You so much Ivan!!!

Earlier I added "case ETHTYPE_IPV6" in lan9221_if_input_interrupt() but
forgot to add it in lan9221_if_input().

Now my receiption part is ok. Only one problem is that in all received
packets, I get some additional 4 bytes at the end.

This is not LwIP-related this is due to your lan9221 code, so I can't really help you there.

And still transmission part is not working

Packets may be queued in ND6 code waiting for address resolution. Do you see any neighbor discovery messages going out?

I don't have any more advice other than to trace the outgoing packets through the debugger...

Ivan

Thaks & Regards,
Mohsin