lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Has anyone been using the Keil lwIP software packs?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Has anyone been using the Keil lwIP software packs?
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:31:38 -0300

No,
I have my own port and been compiling it with Keil on a Cortex-M3.
I have some patches on top of 1.4.1 and didn't like the way Keil packs
lwIP. My advice is to use lwIP with an open and portable port, with an
open and portable driver. You can use the one I wrote, modify it, write
your own. This way you can reaaly move in and out of any architecture
without any vendor restrictions.
Peek my page:
http://scaprile.ldir.com.ar/cms/el-ingeniero/open-source-projects-im-working-on/