lwip-users

[lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: [lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 06:44:33 -0700

Hi Mohsin,

That's really not so much information so it's hard to help much.

If you're using Ethernet make sure you set:

    netif->output = etharp_output;
#if LWIP_IPV6
    netif->output_ip6 = ethip6_output;
#endif /* LWIP_IPV6 */

and make sure netif->linkoutput is set too.

For incoming packets try to capture an interrupt from your Ethernet controller and debug the path the packet takes.

Cheers
Ivan