lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] multiple timers.c in project

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] multiple timers.c in project
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:08:37 +0200

Fabian Cenedese wrote:
> Just an idea, I'm not concerned by this problem (yet): What about renaming
> the files to some project_content.ext scheme, then creating files in the old
> content.ext scheme that just #includes the <project_content.ext> files?

> New user projects or those with the mentioned problems can use the new
> scheme, existing projects can use the old scheme and don't need to be
> adjusted.

New users will most definitely include both C files into their project and be
confronted with numerous duplicate symbol errors.

I just don't get why there are still compiler environments that cannot handle
multiple files with same filenames. I recently heard someone invented
directories
to solve issues like this... :-)

Simon