lwip-users

[lwip-users] any ideas ??

From: Noam weissman
Subject: [lwip-users] any ideas ??
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:23:39 +0300

Hi,

I am working on HTTP server code that needs login.

I wonder if there is a way to add a polling call back function to the server own PCB ?

I triad to add a polling call back to the server own PCB but it is not called. It is probably not called

as polling is intended to do client connection housekeeping but what about server house keeping ?

Any ideas beside adding an external task etc…

BR,

Noam.