lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Where is Read()Write() functions that I must overload?

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Where is Read()Write() functions that I must overload?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:16:44 +0300

Hi,

Ethernetif or similar is just the low level driver connecting LwIP with your ETH or hardware.

As for writing data you have tcp_write function or similar.

You need to read LwIP documentation and get to understand it. LwIP can work in 3 different operation mode.

You can work with like BSD (unix like), Netcom or RAW. All this are different so it depends how you are going to use it

Also check the contribution collection …

BR,

Noam.