lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] unsent_oversize mismatch / LPC1788+freeRtos / Basic TCP

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] unsent_oversize mismatch / LPC1788+freeRtos / Basic TCP code : HELP !
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:50:08 +0100

Robert Lacoste wrote:
We tried to disable the check (TCP_OVERSIZED=0), the assert doesn’t fails but the stack hangs.

There has been a bug which is now fixed somewhere in the oversized code, so you might want to give the current git master a try, only to see if it works better.

Having said that, the total hang with oversize disabled is much more concerning. If I were you, I'd first look into that.
I'm afraid I can't help you much there though, right now. Trying to match a packet capture to the trace output is always a good idea.

Simon