lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP_ASSERT conn->current_msg != NULL

From: Dmitriy Zabotlin
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP_ASSERT conn->current_msg != NULL
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:35:09 +0400

Hi,

I have a problem with lwip in my embedded application, I'm using FreeRTOS 7.6.0 with lwip 1.4.1, I'm using lwip driver from ASF, lwip-port-1.4.0.

I have three threads, which uses lwip sockets, one creates UDP socket, two TCP sockets. If I connect to my board via UDP, everything fine, but if I use any of TCP sockets, after some time(every time different) assert fired at api_msg.c:
LWIP_ASSERT("conn->current_msg != NULL", conn->current_msg != NULL);

Also if I connect to both TCP sockets, assert fired at tcp_in:1031

LWIP_ASSERT("tcp_receive: valid queue length", pcb->unacked != NULL || pcb->unsent != NULL);

I've read lwip-user list and found thread with such problem(first assert), but there was wrong lwip-driver, I'm using corrected lwip-driver.

I suppose some kind of memory error with concurrent access, but I don't know where it could be. Looks like conn->current_msg freeing before it uses.

I've no idea about second assert.