lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP on STM32F2x7

From: Dimax
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP on STM32F2x7
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:35:57 +0300

Hi,
Theoretically there is an 'official' STM32F107 driver for lwIP-1.3.2
I have worked on the driver code and found it crappy. It has a lot of holes and written like C beginner code.
So all I could do with this code is to study the concept of lwIP porting

I see no other chance but write my own driver. Now I want to understand if there is any significant difference in this case what lwIP version to take.
Should I continue with 1.3.2 or better to write driver for latest version?
I afraid that latest 1.4.x version were not tested with STM32 or may have a different driver architecture.
Can someone tell me what are the major differences between 1.3.2 and latest?

Thanks.