lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] NETCONN_NOCOPY not sending

From: Nikolas Karakotas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] NETCONN_NOCOPY not sending
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 15:45:17 +1000

Hello,

I would like some help with this issue I'm facing. I want to use static pages to serve over the httpd server but when I use NETCONN_NOCPY it doesn’t seem to work.
Nothing is sent. I cant seem to track this issue Can someone direct me where to look?

Nick

Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 6:41 PM
Subject: [lwip-users] NETCONN_NOCOPY not sending

Hi,

Im trying to send data with NETCONN_NOCOPY but I cant get it to work only with NETCONN_COPY.
What could be causing this problem?

Regards,
Nick