lwip-users

[lwip-users] Can not receive data by recv() or netconn_recv()

From: garypty
Subject: [lwip-users] Can not receive data by recv() or netconn_recv()
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 05:40:24 -0800 (PST)

I am writing a SIP code for an IP phone with LwIP and FreeRTOS. Briefly I can
not receive the response message after sent out a request message. The code
is like that:

/// After created a socket (my_socket) and connected to other end...
send (my_socket, message, strlen(message), 0);          // Send out a
request message
recv (my_socket, recv_buffer, sizeof(recv_buffer), 0);           // Blocked
the thread for receiving a respond
debug_flag++;
// start microphone and speaker here.../

I use Wireshark to sniff the traffic. My device did send out a request
message (an INVITE message in SIP) and the other end did respond a message
(a 180 RINGING respond) and my device did reply an ACK for that response.
However I found that the "/debug_flag/" did not increment and the thread is
still blocked. Then if the other end send out another respond message again
(such as a 200 OK respond), the "debug_flag" did increment this time and the
thread is unblocked. I have tried to add some delay between the /send()/ and
/recv()/, but still can not success.

I have also tried to use the netconn_recv(), but the result is similar.

Could you help me? Thank you very much.