lwip-users

[lwip-users] 2 Interfaces

From: Fabian Cenedese
Subject: [lwip-users] 2 Interfaces
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:22:27 +0100

Hi

I have a device with 2 Ethernet interfaces. Can I have two
"instances" of lwip to handle those? My problem is that both
are equal and should allow the same functionality. E.g. it
should be possible to have handlers that listen on the same
(UDP) port for each interface. But lwip can obviously only
have one handler. Or with sockets, there's no way to specify
an interface if I have two sockets listening on the same port
and the same IP addresses.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks

bye  Fabi