lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IPV6 compilation

From: Fabian Cenedese
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IPV6 compilation
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:42:31 +0100

At 10:32 25.02.2013 +0000, you wrote:
>Quoting Fabian Cenedese <address@hidden>:
>
>Why not use the 'exclude from build' option in Eclipse?
>
>Right click on the IPV6 directory and select 'exclude ...'
>
>All those files will then be excluded from that build. You can set-up
>alternate builds where the ARE included.

That would work for me but it should also work out of the box
for customers if they create a new project or update an existing
project. I guess the rest of the software would also need some
adjustments to make ipv6 fully work so it's not nice to have
something that can be enabled but still doesn't work...

Thanks

bye   Fabi