lwip-users

[lwip-users] auip

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] auip
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:07:12 +0000

All:

I use one cable to connect my computer and net-device with lwip.

If the net-device with static ip, and my computer is configured in same net scope, my computer can access the netdevice

But if the net device work with dhcp, and there is no dhcp server, it will run into autoip,

It will be allocated 169.254.38.43 autoip at last. I configure my computer ip to 169.254.38.46. but my computer

Cant access the net device.

Doesnt autoip support it ?

Vincent