lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using IPV6 (lwIP git head)

From: Grant Erickson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using IPV6 (lwIP git head)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 09:21:32 -0800

On Jan 7, 2013, at 9:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> hello,
>      i think i come across the same problem as you did.
>      The IPv6 addresses and states are all right ,but get no responding
> while I  ping6 the local address .When I checked i found that the
> low_level_input didn't receive any data.
>      so ,i think that it may also the problem of MAC configration,well i
> donot know how to config it. so how can i find the "ETH_RECEIVE_ALL" field,
> MAC is 88E1111.can you give me some suggestion?

Icy:

As far as I have been able to determine, IPv6 support in the GIT head is not
100% complete. At minimum, you'll need to ensure that your platform ipv6 MLD
function has been implemented to set/clear the appropriate multicast filters
for IPv6 (in, particular, neighbor discovery and router advertisements).

In addition, you'll need the recent IPv6-related patches posted at:

        https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7904
        https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7905
        https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7912
        https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7913

For more information, see the IPv6-related discussion on lwip-devel and the bug
at:

        https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?37993

Best,

Grant