lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)

From: Artem Pisarenko
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:55:07 +0700

I made first draft version for review. Patch (relative to current repository HEAD) attached: - It successfully being compiled with my port and several options (lwipopts.h) which makes active those pieces of code I modified.
- I didn't tested it yet.

"Release notes":
- LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING option wasn't mentioned although I tried to consider it
- new MEMP_NUM_SOCKET_API option added
- struct dns_api_msg (in api_msg.h) changed
- struct api_msg_msg (in api_msg.h) changed
- struct netifapi_msg_msg (in netifapi.h) changed
- some definitions of socket structures from sockets.c moved to header

The modification increases heap/pool usage but decreases stack usage in application and tcpip threads.