lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with LPC1768 and Eclipse

From: FreeRTOS Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with LPC1768 and Eclipse
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:15:04 +0100

> On 11/07/2012 13:15, frs709 wrote:
>> Hi guys
>> I am a new guy to the world of micro controller, I am working in a
>> project which needs a TCP/IP stack in lpc1768 without OS by using
>> Eclipse and Yagarto tool chain. lwIP is a good choice for me, but I
>> have no idea where to start. I have done some pre-study and it turns
>> out lpc1768 need a bottom layer (OSI model) driver code as well (In
>> this case I use DP83848c as Ethernet PHY controller). This made me
>> even more confused. Is there anyone who can help me with this? Thanks
>> a lot!
>> Best Regards

See

http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-Plus/FreeRTOS_Plus_IO/Demo_Applications/LPCXpresso_LPC1769/NXP_LPC1769_Demo_Description.shtml

It uses an OS, but you should be able to strip the drivers etc. and use
them with the standard super loop lwIP.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org/trace
15 interconnected trace views. An indispensable productivity tool.