lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [lwip]Stack crashing with huge ICMP packets

From: Dennis Borgmann
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [lwip]Stack crashing with huge ICMP packets
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:58:09 +0100

Hi Kieran,
hi Simon,

thank you for your thoughts on my problem. So far I have solved the problem by simply setting IP_REASSEMBLY and IP_FRAG both to "0". That way no fragmented packes are processed at all and since I am only using a tftp, this shouldn't happen anyway and it works for me.

Thanks anyway. Maybe one day, if I get the time to do so, I might try lwIP 1.4.

Best regards,
Dennis