lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_tmr goes into infinite loop with tcp_active_pcbs

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_tmr goes into infinite loop with tcp_active_pcbs
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:22:07 +0000

On 28 Jan 2012, at 19:15, Sylvain Bernard wrote:

> I've seen a couple old posts on a similar issue but no mentions on a possible
> cause/resolution.  Any idea?
>
> note: the lwip stack is running in a single-threaded environment (no OS)

The normal reason for this is that there are two threads running concurrently
in the lwIP core, which causes one of the lists to become corrupted.  But in
your case this seems unlikely as you only have one thread, unless you have
interrupts calling directly into lwIP rather than queuing packets for your main
thread to handle.

Kieran