lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:37:15 +0100

Mason <address@hidden> wrote:
> If I remember correctly, you plan on releasing a bug-fix
> version of the 1.4 code-base in the next few weeks.
>
> Is this still true? Do you have an approximate idea when
> a 1.4.1 version would be available?

Well, there are 2 bugs and 2 tasks open targeted for 1.4.1 (plus 2 other bugs
not targeted yet but I'd like to fix them for 1.4.1, too).

There is already a 1.4.1 branch in git which has the rest of the bugs fixed, if
you'd like to test that.

I hope to find the time to do the rest of the work in the next weeks...

Simon