lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] File transfer over TCP/IP

From: Peter Jančo
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] File transfer over TCP/IP
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:31:44 +0100

Dne 11.1.2012 12:49, Kieran Mansley napsal(a):
On 11 Jan 2012, at 09:31, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:

However, since µEZ v1.11 seems to contain lwIP 1.3.0, which is rather old,
chances are that if this is really an lwIP bug, it is already fixed in 1.4.0.
I agree.  I do vaguely remember a bug like that where the out-of-order code
wasn't correctly dealing with trimming of duplicate bytes, but can't remember
enough details to say for sure that it was fixed.  Easiest thing to do would be
to upgrade.  Or perhaps just turning off the out-of-order code in the version
they've got would be enough to avoid the bug.

Kieran