lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] makefsdata strange error with .png files

From: FreeRTOS Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] makefsdata strange error with .png files
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 20:45:06 +0000

On 03/01/2012 20:40, N.Karakotas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No im not using a tmp file I have modified it slightly. Tried to compile
> the visual studio program provided by FreeRtos and got all sorts of
> problems.

Noting you don't want to spend more time on it, but just for the record,
the FreeRTOS download includes a project to build it, the source code
(obviously) *and* a pre-built .exe.  There is no need to re-build it
therefore, unless you want to change something in it.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.