lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] mDNS support with lwip

From: Emil Ohlsson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] mDNS support with lwip
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:55:55 +0200

I have acctually just recently done a small implementation of mDNS using lwIP.
I'd be willing to share this code, but I might have to clean the code a bit,
since it is somewhat integrated into its current system. It is far from
finished, but it is capable of resolving hostnames as well as to announce a
running service.

I'm thinking about modifying the code to be more selfcontained and release it,
with the bottleneck that I might be short on spare time.

Emil Ohlsson